Tuesday, May 17, 2011

About Me

Hi Everyone!

My name is Abbie, I'm 14 and I love to read!
Since the beginning of 2011 I have counted all the books I have read.
My Dad has encouraged me to write a blog about all the books I have read.  So far I have just been writing down in a notebook the information about the books I have read. My dad kept telling me I should write a blog. So I finally gave in and said "Yes, I will start a blog". 

So the point of this blog is for me to write about books I have read, and random thoughts I have on the book, and to recommend books that I think every one should read(: 


This year I have read 70 books... 
(i told you i like to read).
Anyway, I don't have a favorite book, there are way too many good books out there to choose one as my all time Favorite.

I would Love to hear from any of my readers (if I have any) about books they have read and/or their favorite book(s)! 

Happy Reading!

6 comments:

  1. Love your blog Abs!! It's so pretty! You have read A LOT of books this year. I have a few recommendations for you. This Present Darkness by Frank Peretti and Ted Dekker (the colors series, Red, Green, etc).

    ~Miss Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Amy, I have read the color series. It is one of my Favorites! We own 'This Present Darkness' and it is on my list of books too read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine SchwarzMay 17, 2011 at 3:29 PM

    Hey Abbie! I love your blog so far! I just wanted to recommend the book 'My Sister's Keeper' by Jodi Picoult & 'Siren' by Tricia Rayburn
    -Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my sweet girl. I love your new blog. I have a couple of suggustions for reading. I will find them and send the name and the author to you. Love you so very much. Oh by the way I finished Echo In the Darkness. I cried. Starting the next one As Sure as the Dawn. Chat later sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to hearing you thoughts on Books. What a great idea! I will make sure Molly knows about this because she also loves books. She has always said they are her best friend!

    I'm reading a Gilbert Morris book right now that Molly gave me for Mother's Day!

    I'm going to let Deanna read this and maybe it will encourage her to love reading also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mrs. Marybeth, What Gilbert Morris book are you reading?? I have read a couple of his books.

    I agree with Molly books can be your best friends... Thats one of the reasons I love to read(:

    ReplyDelete