Monday, September 26, 2011

Book #121

Hi There!
I just finished book number 121 which was Beyond The Summerland By L. B. Graham. This is the first book in The Binding Of The Blade series and I must say, I can not wait till I get to read the next one. A Friend of mine gave me this book and told me I HAD to read it, I'm so glad I did.
Let me just tell you this though, this book is really, really long. It is so worth reading though, once you start reading it you can't put it down. You just have to see what happens next. In this book there is a lot of action and adventure but there is also love mixed in. While reading this book you will find yourself guessing as to what is going to happen next and if you are anything like me you will want to peek ahead and see what happens. Don't Do It!  First off, if you do peek ahead it will ruin the ending. Secondly, the ending will make no sense at all without reading the middle. So just sit back and read the whole book. No peeking ahead! 
I'm not going to review this book mainly because it is so long and very detailed. I wouldn't give this book the justice it deserves. So I will just say this, This book is Amazing and I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys Christian Fantasy books. So if you like that kind of book (or don't) I think you will love this book! Happy Reading!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment